An exciting locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The ideal physician is proficient in general anesthesia procedures and has an active MA state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MA state license with the process. The assignment schedule is comprised of varied shifts and call is not required. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC/BE required
- MA state license needed
- Varied shifts
- General anesthesia procedures
- Mix of medical supervision and personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing