We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Massachusetts-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requires proficiency in general anesthesia procedures. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will have an active MA state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MA state license with the process. Your assignment schedule will consist of varied shifts.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- BC/BE required
- MA state license needed
- Varied shifts
- General anesthesia procedures
- Mix of medical supervision and personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing