We are currently helping a hospital in Maine that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 7:30 am - 3:30 pm with some late shifts, and the facility averages 1,000 inpatient and 2,000 outpatient cases per year. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have a ME state medical license. The assignment requirements include general, orthopedic, neuro, and GI procedures.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC/BE required
- ME state license needed
- 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Some late nights
- Scope includes general, orthopedic, neuro, and GI procedures
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- 1,000 inpatient and 2,000 outpatient cases per year
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail