We are assisting a Maine-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm with call every other night. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. Your assignment requirements include pediatric, spinal, epidural, regional, OB, GS, and ophthalmic cases. For this assignment, the facility can wait for you to obtain a ME state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday 6:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Call every other night
- Must have ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification
- Scope includes pediatric, spinal, epidural, regional, OB, GS, and ophthalmic cases
- Primarily medical direction of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail