An exciting locum tenens cardiac anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Louisiana. The ideal physician has an active LA state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a LA state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 7am to 3pm, Monday-Friday, with call. The covering physician must be board certified and fellowship trained in cardiac anesthesia with TEE and ACLS certification.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC required
- LA state license needed
- Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- Call required
- Fellowship trained in cardiac anesthesia required
- Must have TEE and ACLS certification
- Medical direction of anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing