A Kentucky-based hospital is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include vascular, general, healthy peds, and orthopedic procedures. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a KY state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm and call is available. You will see 10 - 15 cases per day.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Vascular, general, healthy peds, and orthopedic
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail