An established medical center in Georgia is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with general and multi-specialty procedures. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 3 pm, Monday - Friday. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a GA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- BC/BE required
- 7 am - 3 pm, Monday - Friday
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services
- Full-range anesthesia procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail