A Florida-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, with 1:5 call. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include orthopedic, urology, ENT, vascular, spine, and OB cases. You will need to have an active FL state license for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC required
- FL state license needed
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- 1:5 call
- Medical direction of anesthesia services required
- Orthopedic, urology, ENT, vascular, spine, and OB cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing