A California hospital is in need of a locum tenens anesthesiologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm and there will be call. The ideal physician is board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm
- Call: Required
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail