We are helping our client, a medical center in California, with its search for an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with spinal, epidural, and orthopedic procedures. Your schedule will be 7 am to 5 pm, for the duration of the assignment and you will see five cases per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this position.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 10-hour shifts
- Five cases per day
- Scope includes general, spinal, epidural, and orthopedic procedures
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail