We are helping an established medical center in California that is currently in search of an anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with a full range of anesthesia procedures. Your schedule will be 7 am - 3 pm, and you will see four to six cases per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 7 am - 3 pm
- 4 - 6 cases per day
- General, spinal, epidural, and orthopedic procedures required
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail