We are assisting a California-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of 10-hour day shifts, and you will see five cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. Your assignment requirements include general, orthopedic, epidural, and spinal procedures. You need to have an active CA state license.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 10-hour shifts
- Five cases per day
- General, spinal, epidural, and orthopedic procedures required
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail