We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a California-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include orthopedic, spinal, epidural, and general anesthesia procedures. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will have an active CA state license. Your assignment schedule is 7:00 am - 5:00 pm, and you will see 4 - 6 patients per day.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 10-hour shifts
- 4 - 6 patients per day
- General, spinal, epidural, and orthopedic procedures required
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail