We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a California-based facility that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS and PALS certification. Ideally, you will be comfortable with some medical supervision of anesthesia services and have an active CA state license. Your assignment schedule is 8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday, with call. The facility handles 45 general anesthesia cases per day.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday
- Call required
- 45 general anesthesia cases per day
- Must have BLS and PALS certification
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail