A California-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiology physician. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 3 pm, Monday - Friday, with 1:4 call. The incoming physician must be board certified. Assignment requirements include general anesthesia procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- BC required
- CA state license needed
- 7 am to 3 pm Monday - Friday
- 1:4 call
- General anesthesia procedures
- Personally performed anesthesia serveries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail