A California-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiology physician. The assignment schedule consists of 10-hour shifts, and the covering physician will see 4-6 cases per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Assignment requirements include general, spinal, epidural, and orthopedic procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 10-hour shifts
- 4-6 cases per day
- General, spinal, epidural, and orthopedic procedures required
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing