We are currently helping a Hospital in California that is in need of an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be weekdays from 7am to 3pm, with call, and you will see 9 cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. The covering physician must have a CA state medical license. The assignment requirements include neuro, vascular, OB, and regional cases. The facility uses EMR charting.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- Call required
- EMR charting
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Must have BLS certification
- 9 cases per day on average
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing