A hospital in California seeks a cardiac anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with general anesthesia cases including cardiac procedures. The assignment schedule is 7am to 3pm with call. You must be board certified with TEE certification. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC required
- CA state license needed
- 7am to 3pm
- Call required
- TEE certification required
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing