We are currently helping a hospital in Arizona that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be four 10-hour shifts per week with no call. The facility handles 9,000 inpatient and 10,000 outpatient cases per year. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an AZ state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC required
- Four 10-hour shifts per week
- No call
- 9,000 inpatient and 10,000 outpatient cases per year
- General anesthesia
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail