We have an exciting, locum tenens, anesthesiologist opportunity now available in Arizona. You should be comfortable with full-scope anesthesia procedures and have an active AZ state license. Your assignment schedule will be 10-hour shifts, four days per week, and call is not required. You will see 4 cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The EMR system is Cerner.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- BC/BE required
- AZ state license needed
- 10-hour shifts, 4 days per week
- No call
- EMR is Cerner
- 4 cases per day
- Medical direction of anesthesia services required
- Full-scope general anesthesia cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing