We are helping an Alaska-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 7 am to 3 pm, and call is not required. You will see 4-6 cases per day. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic. You should be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS certification. You need to have an active AK state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain an AK state license before this assignment starts.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- AK state medical license needed
- 7 am to 3 pm
- No call requirements
- Epic EMR
- Must have ACLS certification
- 4-6 procedures per day
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing