An Alaska-based medical center is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include ortho, urology, ENT, ophthalmic, vascular, and OB/GYN procedures. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. You will need to have an active AK state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain an AK state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 7am to 3pm, Monday through Friday, with no call. You will see 4-6 cases per day. The electronic medical record system is Epic.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC/BE required
- AK state medical license needed
- Weekdays from 7am to 3pm
- No call requirements
- Epic EMR
- Must have ACLS certification
- 4-6 procedures per day
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing