We are helping an Alabama-based facility that is currently seeking a pain management physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be four 10-hour days per week, and you will see an average of 15 procedures per day patients per day. You should active and unrestricted ACLS certification. You need to have an active AL state license for this assignment.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- AL state license needed
- Four 10-hour shifts per week
- 15 cases per day
- Must have ACLS and BLS certification
- Scope includes injections, blocks, and medication management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail