CompHealth is currently assisting a community hospital in Wyoming with their search for an anesthesiologist. The group needs a physician to take over for a retiring physician. The call schedule is 1:3, and you will do bread and butter cases. Regional skills and comfort with OB are desired. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. You must be currently board certified or certified within 7 years of training. You will need a WY medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. H1-B and J1 visa holders are welcome to apply. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, six weeks' PTO, and up to $90K in loan repayment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9343 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great Compensation package
- All general procedures, No Cardiac or Trauma
- Hospital employed position
- Full Benefits Package
- Residents and Fellows welcome to apply
- Up to $90K in student loan assistance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.