A private group is looking to hire a physician with an anesthesia, PM&R, or neurology residency and pain management fellowship to join their group. They seek an experienced medical/interventional pain specialist to partner with other multi-disciplinary pain management team members to provide patient care services at a Wisconsin hospital. You must be board certified or board eligible in pain management, anesthesia, PM&R, or neurology. You will need both a Wisconsin and Minnesota license. If you do not currently hold either or both of these licenses, CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
They offer a competitive base salary plus bonuses with high earning potential. You'll also earn a full benefits package including health, dental, and vision for the whole family.
You'll enjoy working in this beautiful Wisconsin town within an hour drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul. You will find plenty of recreation here, including boating, fishing, skiing, and cycling.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a pain management job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Rya Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% pain management position
- Interventional pain and medical management procedures
- Schedule to be determined
- Pain management fellowship required
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO and benefits
- BE/BC in pain management, anesthesia, PM&R, or neurology
- WI and MN medical licensure required
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you