A private anesthesiologist group is seeking to hire a new anesthesiologist to join them. The procedures are a good mix of general anesthesiology with the opportunity to do some light cardiac. The call will be 1:5. You'll need to be board certified or board eligible within five years of your training. A WI license is also required, and if needed we can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
They offer a competitive base salary plus bonuses with high earning potential. You'll also earn a full benefits package including health, dental and vision for the whole family.
You'll enjoy working in a beautiful Wisconsin lake town. You will find plenty of recreation here, including, boating, fishing, skiing, and cycling. This town is located about an hour from Milwaukee.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, contact Rya Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Mix of general anesthesiology
- Light cardiac
- 1:5 call
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Competitive base salary with high earning potential
- Bonuses plus production
- Full health benefits for doctor and family
- Paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail