A hospital located in Vermont is seeking a general anesthesiology physician to join their organization. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be 7:00am to 3:30pm with 1:4 call. Your practice will be a good mix of general cases with a high number of orthopedics and epidurals. You will be supported by a few other anesthesiologists. A Vermont license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in VT, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, CME time, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living in this Vermont town. It is a vibrant community with delightful summers and winters that allow you to enjoy skiing at nearby Killington and Mad River Glen. You will be close to two universities--Dartmouth College and UVM--and all the amenities college towns offer. You'll enjoy dining for all tastes, coffee shops, art galleries, concerts, and performing arts.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding anesthesiology jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Darline Morris at 203-663-9385 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7:00am to 3:30pm with 1:4 call
- General anesthesiology with frequent orthopedic and epidural cases
- Stable, hospital-employed position
- Support from a few other anesthesiologists
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and life insurance
- Six weeks of vacation plus CME time
- Relocation reimbursement and a retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you