A pain management is needed at a private clinic in Utah. The schedule is Monday through Friday with no call. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified. A UT license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. J1 and H1-B visa holders can be supported.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, one week of CME time with a $2500 stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in northern Utah. It's the perfect home-base for some of the best outdoor recreation in the county. Come ski the greatest snow on earth or mountain bike the otherworldly red rock trails.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great pain management jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100 percent pain procedures
- Monday-Friday with no call
- J1 and H1-B visa holders accepted
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Health benefits, life insurance, and malpractice
- Vacation, 1 week of CME with a $2500
- Relocation assistance
- 401(k) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail