A hospital in Texas is planning to hire a pain management physician. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in pain management, PM&R, or anesthesia that are looking to do 100 percent pain management. You will see an average of 20 to 30 cases per day. The required procedures are epidural steroid injections (all levels) and joint injections, facet blocks, splanchnic block, piriformis block, supra scapular block, sympathetic block, medial branch block, and stellate block.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package, sign-on bonus, and RVU bonuses. You will be offered health insurance, four weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Port Lavaca, located right on the water. This is a great location for a physician or family that loves boating and fishing. This is a close net community with great public and private schools. It is 30 minutes south of Victoria, so you will be close to bigger city amenities and night life.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any pain management jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- 100 percent pain management
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Average 20 to 30 cases a day
- No call schedule
- Epidural and joint injections
- Multiple block procedures
- Vacation time is four weeks a year
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail