A Texas anesthesia group is looking to add a fellowship trained pain management anesthesiologist to their group. Join an existing pain practice with an established patient base to expand and grow. Candidates must be board certified or in the process. This employed opportunity comes with a strong compensation and full benefits. You will also receive relocation assistance, possible sign-on bonus and/or loan repayment assistance, health, dental, life, LTD, a 401K retirement savings plan, and CME time.
San Angelo is a family-oriented community with great schools, and a regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Fort Worth area. The Concho River winds through the community and three lakes are within a few minutes of the downtown.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management/anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For immediate consideration for this or other opportunities nationwide, please forward CV to Dona.Menton@comphealth.com or call 203.663.9325.
- Outpatient only
- Existing patient base with opportunity to expand and grow
- 100 percent pain management
- Great support team
- Strong compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Potential loan repayment assistance available
- Wonderful family location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail