TEXAS – 1 HOUR FROM HOUSTON IN CITY WITH A DRAW AREA OF 300,000+
PRIVATE PRACTICE – GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE
A regionally respected health system in Texas is seeking an Anesthesiologist to practice with a well-established and well-respected private practice in Southeast Texas. 1099 position with excellent, experienced support staff. You will be partnering with a progressive, forward thinking hospital that supports and appreciates its physicians!
- 50% of work is endoscopy. Call at night is extremely rare.
- General and MAC Anesthesia
- No CRNA supervision required
- Partnership track
- Signing bonus and relocation available
- Great quality of life
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Houston, the 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States! Come enjoy a tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- University town of over 120,000 people within city limits
- Coastal access - 45 minutes to beach front cabins on the Gulf of Mexico
- Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
- Local theater hosts numerous off-Broadway performances that visit Houston
- Cost of living is 17% below the national average - NO STATE INCOME TAX
- A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this Physician opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: AN 158846
For more Anesthesia Physician job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.