One of Texas's leading private practices in pain management needs additional pain management support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. A strong existing patient base awaits you. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible in pain management and have fellowship training in pain management. PM&R physicians are welcomed. A TX license will be required. Current fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the greater Dallas TX area with every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more at your fingertips.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to dona.menton@compHealth.com.
- Great clinic location
- 100 percent pain management
- Existing patient base
- PM&R physicians with pain management fellowship welcome
- BE/BC in pain management with fellowship required
- Vacation package and retirement plan
- Strong comp including base and production bonuses
- Full benefits and relocation assistance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you