An anesthesiology physician opportunity is available in Texas at an established hospital. The need is for a mix of all general anesthesiology cases. Call wil be 1:10. You will work with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, and CME time. You will enjoy six weeks of vacation.
This opening is located in a metro and popular Texas city. It is known for attractions that range from its professional sports team to rodeo events, from its eateries of every cuisine to its incomparable shopping venues.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with anesthesiologist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Peter Demasi at 203.663.9343 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mix of general anesthesia cases
- Texas license not needed to apply
- Major city in south Texas
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent salary
- Six weeks of vacation
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Call of 1:10
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you