Well-Known University System
Provide high-quality care, teaching, and mentoring to the future Anesthesiology residents based at the University College of Medicine.
- University affiliation - Academic focused position with collegial team
- Assistant and Associate Professor titles available
- Call coverage is 1:5 currently
- 12-hour shifts; 24-hour shifts are available
- Most cases are Trauma, OB and Orthopedic; Occasional thoracic cases
- Research and Acute Pain is available but not required
Waterfront city with International Airport. Come live and work in a city with great weather, family values and numerous amenities.
- Historic city with no state tax
- Popular attractions and music venues
- Zoo, aquarium, botanic garden, museums, state park, tourist tours
- Low cost of living compared to national average
- Great Universities as well as very impressive public and private schools
To be considered for this Anesthesiology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: AN 9303309
For more Anesthesiology positions, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.