A single-specialty group in South Carolina needs an additional pain management physician. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with no call. Your practice will include all pain procedures and will mostly be interventional pain procedures. There will be some medical management as needed. You will be supported by advanced practice providers, physiatrists, and pain management anesthesiologists. The group prefers that you be board certified or board eligible in pain management. A current SC license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in South Carolina, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application.
For this partnership track position, you will receive a generous compensation package and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, a 401k retirement package, medical benefits, flexible vacation time, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a major South Carolina city that offers several outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking, and fishing. This southern location offers shops, restaurants, music and events, and public art common in a big city; but, when you talk with the people, you'll realize you've found small-town hospitality. Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most pain management jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primarily interventional pain procedures
- Pain management anesthesiology and physiatry services
- 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday with no weekends and no call
- BC or BE preferred but not required
- Flexible vacation time based on your needs
- Minimum base compensation of $300K
- Full benefits including malpractice, health, dental, vision
- LTD, STD, 401k
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you