An interventional pain management physician position is available at a South Carolina hospital. The facility needs an additional physician to cover the growing community. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday with no weekends, evenings, or call. This interventional position has both inpatient and outpatient procedures. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other pain management physicians. Referrals will come from spine surgeons and a neurosurgeon. You will need to be fellowship trained and preferably board certified. You will need a SC license, and we can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year fellows will be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in Myrtle Beach, a city and vacation resort on South Carolina?s Atlantic coast. It is the hub of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile string of beaches. It is also known for its celebrity-designed golf courses.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Interventional pain management position
- Referrals from spine and neurosurgeons
- Monday to Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm, Friday 8 am to 2 pm
- No call
- Competitive comp base $350K-$400K
- Fellowship training required
- Full benefits
- Health, life, and dental insurances
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail