An anesthesiologist is needed at a large single-specialty group in Rhode Island. You will work closely with other anesthesiologists. The call schedule is five to six days per month. The call is typically 30-minute beeper call or in-house OB call. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An RI license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the application.
For this partnership-track position, you'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, 25 PTO days, and 6 sick days. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Rhode Island. This is one of New England's largest cities and has celebrated fine arts, culinary up-and-comers, historic landmarks, monuments, and well-known universities.
We invite you to contact CompHealth and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right anesthesiology jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Recently-trained or experienced physicians welcome
- Call is 5-6 days per month
- Partnership-track position
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits, life insurance, and malpractice
- 25 PTO days, and 6 sick days, 5 days' CME with a $3K stipend
- Relocation assistance
- 401(k) retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.