Employed Anesthesiology Opportunity
Greater Pittsburgh Area
Rewarding Anesthesiology Surgery opportunity just 45 minutes to downtown Pittsburgh. Come join one of the last independent hospitals in Pennsylvania. Step into a well-respected, established, and financially stable community hospital that has been serving the community for over 100 years.
- Full-time group employed position
- Bread and butter Anesthesia; basic neuro, orthopedics, no cardiac and no major neuro surgery
- 100% Hospital work with minimal pain management
- Shared call of 1:4
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO, and CME
- Signing bonus, relocation and occurrence malpractice insurance
Just minutes north of Pittsburgh our community is located in a diverse area that will meet the needs of any family or lifestyle. With downtown Pittsburgh just miles away, this community and surrounding areas offer major metro amenities, family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet rural life with plenty of acreage.
- Live within a 30-45 minute drive to downtown
- #1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented townships
To be considered for this Anesthesiology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: AN 8963146
For more Anesthesiology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.