A Pennsylvania physician-owned group is seeking additional anesthesiology support. The community has growing demand, so the group is hiring a new physician. This position is CRNA supervision only. The ideal anesthesiologist is either general, general with cardiac, or general with pain management . The call schedule is 1:7. You will be supported by 20 other anesthesiologists in a hospital setting. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A PA license will be required, and we can assist you with the process.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive $5K relocation reimbursement, medical, dental, and life Insurance, seven weeks of vacation, CME, a 401K and a pension, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this centrally located Pennsylvania town. You'll have easy access to Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC. It has a lower cost of living than the larger cities, and you be able to enjoy the rolling green hills, the historic Gettysburg Battlefield, local farms, eateries, shops, and galleries.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Stable anesthesiology group
- Call of 1:7
- Nine physicians and 15 CRNAs
- Medium-sized hospital setting
- Possibility of cardiac or pain management cases
- Medical, dental, LTD/STD, and life insurance
- Malpractice paid
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail