CompHealth is currently assisting a single-specialty group in Pennsylvania with their search for an anesthesiologist. The facility needs additional anesthesiology support to because a physician is retiring. The schedule is full-time with 1:8 call. You will work with a great group of CRNAs and several other anesthesiologists. This position is 80 percent CRNA supervision. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need a PA state medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary.
For this partnership track position, you'll be provided relocation assistance, a 401k with contributions and a pension plan, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and five weeks of vacation to start.
You will enjoy living in this Pennsylvania city. It is a popular waterfront destination with surrounding state parks, four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right anesthesiology job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com
- Full time position at freestanding ambulatory surgery center
- All types of cases including healthy kids, ENT, podiatry, eyes, ortho, endoscopy, plastics, general,
- Basis Regional Skills required
- Strong insured base
- 401k with contributions and a pension plan
- Malpractice insurance
- Health benefits
- 5 weeks' vacation to start
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.