Established Anesthesia Group in Pittsburg, PA seeks additional Anesthesiologist with interest in Pain Management.
- Be part of the anesthesia department covering cases, supervising CRNA's with very limited call
- There is no CRNA coverage while covering call
- Do interventions with the C-arm and provide injections and care in the pain clinic while working with an Nurse Practitioner who is office based
- 6 weeks of vacation year one and 8 weeks of vacation year two
- Competitive compensation
- CME and conferences with up to $1500 per year
- Benefits also include medical coverage and malpractice
Pittsburgh is continually recognized as a must-see destination. There are outstanding attractions, award-winning restaurants, world-class accommodations and much more. Come see what this great city has to offer.
Contact: Neal Fenster