Pacific Northwest Anesthesia
- 4-day work week 7 AM – 5 PM.
- Anesthesiologists do between 12-30 cases each per month and all cases are split evenly amongst group.
- Case load includes general Anesthesia along with OB & some Pediatric cases. They are not currently doing any Cardiac cases.
- Retention bonus - $100,000
- 4 OR’s, 1 C-section and 1 endoscopy suite
- 1:4 call - calls at night range from 0-2. Average number of cases on the weekend range from 0-3.
Oregon’s Hidden Gem
- Abundance of outdoor recreation, including: hiking, camping, mountain biking, skiing, world-class fishing, and beautiful waterfalls.
- Weekend trips to Snake River or Hells Canyon
- Easy access to Walla Walla, WA world class wineries and regional airport.
- 2016 Best Places to live ~ Sperlings Best Places
Please Reference ANES 7551