Western Oregon: Skilled BE/BC anesthesiologist for successful physician owned practice
This is an opportunity to join one of the Northwest's largest, most highly respected and stable physician owned anesthesiology groups. The group is expanding its physician only team at a 450 bed Level II Trauma Center in the heart of the Willamette Valley.
- Collegial, well trained and skilled partners
- 98% retention rate
- Positive work environment with high hospital staff satisfaction across departments
- Interesting and diverse case mix including general, orthopedic, neurosurgery, spine, vascular, OB/GYN, urology, healthy pediatrics, outpatient surgeries, etc..,
- Effective AIC model supports efficiency and strong hospital support
- Busy regional service: excellent ultrasound, regional and neuraxial skills a must.
- Attractive W-2 income plus maximum IRS 401K contribution
- Flexible vacation time and excellent benefits
- Shareholder opportunity
- Family oriented. Choose established neighborhoods, new construction or country living.
- 165,000 city population. 335,000 county population.
- Cultural amenities, award winning wineries, farm to fork dining and a lively Children's Museum
- 1 hour to beach, Cascade mountains or metro Portland/ international airport
For more information about this superb opportunity please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements