CompHealth is currently assisting an Ohio hospital with their search for a 100 percent pain management specialist. The facility needs assistance because a current physician is retiring. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and you will have no call. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists, but will be the only pain doctor on staff. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an OH license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. H-1B visa holders will be considered. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this friendly city that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% pain management position
- Expand an existing practice
- Current physician retiring
- Hospital-based clinic and support
- Be the only pain management physician on staff
- Monday through Friday
- No call
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail