CompHealth is currently assisting a multi-specialty group in Northwest Ohio with their search for a general anesthesiologist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Fellowship training will be highly desired but not required. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Call will be 1:5. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an OH license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a base salary of $380K+ and RVU bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, vacation, $150K in student loan assistance, sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. In addition, you'll enjoy a very low-cost of living and one of the lowest state tax rates in the country. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9365 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- General anesthesia, Cardiac, Regionals
- $380K+ base (depending on speciality & experience)
- Full traditional benefits
- $150K student loan assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous time off for work/life balance
- CME allowance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.