CompHealth is currently assisting a single-specialty group in New York with their search for a cardiac anesthesiologist or general anesthesiologist. The group needs additional physicians to help cover the growing community needs. The physician will do 100 percent of his or her own cases. Call will be 1:5. Fellowship training and TEE certification are preferred for cardiac candidates and strong regional skills for general. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. You must be board certified. You will need a NY medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located just thirty miles from Manhattan within easy travel by rail or car.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other anesthesiologist job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardiac anesthesia or general anesthesia
- Well established group
- 100 percent one's own cases
- Fellowship training and TEE certification preferred for cardiac
- Strong regional skills for general anesthesia
- Easy drive to NYC and upstate New York
- Competitive comp
- Medical and dental insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you