A single-specialty group in New York needs additional anesthesiology support. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates to do 100% pain management or you can elect to do general anesthesia. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Call will be 1:5. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current NY license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will enjoy living in an upscale community a short train ride from NYC. It has maintained its hamlet ambiance with quaint shops and fine eateries while being so close to one of the world's great cities.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% pain management or do general anesthesia
- Minimal call with pain position
- Base salary with bonus structure
- Collegial team, room for growth
- Easy access to metro area
- Six weeks of PTO
- Medical, LTD, STD, and life insurances
- Retirement plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you