A chief of pediatric anesthesia needed for university setting in New York. This facility has over 800 beds including a pediatric hospital. PICU, NICU. This is a 100 percent pediatric opportunity and you can do general anesthesia cases, if desired. They are looking for someone with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, enabling successful leadership as a multidisciplinary pediatric anesthesiology service line is developed. Candidates must be board certified with fellowship training and significant experience as an academic pediatric anesthesiologist.
This employed position is offering an excellent salary with full benefits.
This opening is located in central New York. It has excellent public and private schools choices if you have children. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, forward your CV to email@example.com or call directly at 203.663.9334.
- Chief of pediatric anesthesiology
- Academic experience needed
- Eligible for appointment as associate or full professor
- 100 percent pediatrics, can also do general cases
- NICU and PICU
- Board certification and fellowship training required
- Excellent salary and full benefit package
- Relocation and interview expenses paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail