A university setting in NY is looking for a chief of cardiac anesthesiology. You will join a group of 10 fellowship-trained cardiac anesthesiologists that provide services for over 1200 adult cardiac cases per year. This client is looking for strong academic experience, organizational skills, and leadership. Cardiovascular research is central to the strategic mission, so experience is required. Candidate should be eligible for appointment as associate or full professor. This division has a successful fellowship with two positions annually that have filled every year with excellent candidates since accreditation.
This employed position is offering a generous salary with full benefits.
This opening is located in central New York. It has excellent public and private schools choices if you have children. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 203.663.9334.
- 10 fellowship-trained cardiac anesthesiologists
- Division has a successful fellowship
- Looking for strong academic experience with leadership
- Cardiovascular research is a strategic mission, experience needed
- Should be eligible for appointment as associate or full professor
- Looking for strong organizational skills
- Generous salary being offered
- Full Hospital benefits including relocation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail