An anesthesiology position is available in New York at a growing single-specialty group. The group is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. You will work with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. Call is 1:14. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will need a NY license, and we can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, six weeks of vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located on Long Island in New York just minutes to NYC by car or train. It offers a great school system and all the amenities of an upscale community.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Anesthesiologist needed
- General cases with some regionals
- Call 1:14 first and second call
- Single specialty group
- Competitive salary
- Malpractice, medical, dental, and disability
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Six weeks vacation including CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail